Our Sustainable Construction Policy:
Protection of the environment is of utmost importance to us at RoanKabin, we believe in a proactive approach to sustainability through environmentally responsible business practices.
Conservation of resources is a key policy objective, waste is prevented or minimised, with the balance safely collected, recycled or reused. Final disposal is completed in a way that minimises harm to the environment.
All RoanKabin buildings are manufactured with ease of disassembly and recycling in mind. Bolted components, flashings & trims are designed to be easily dismantled & reused time & time again.
Our Environmental Strategy:
RoanKabin aims to:
- Optimise energy and material usage.
- Achieve environmental best practices in all business activities.
- Continuously improve environmental performance.
- Prevention of pollution & environmental damage.
RoanKabin achieves these aims by:
- Recycling & reusing materials where possible, while minimising waste through increased quality control & design.
- Education of all RoanKabin employees in environmental awareness through regular training initiatives.
- Establishing & monitoring environmental performance milestones.
- Integration of environmental responsibilities throughout the organisation & by conducting business with environmentally conscious suppliers.